Any use of the website: shieldcctv.com (the website), is subject to the following terms as described by Shield Technology Incorporated (the company ). By using the website you agree to these terms. Do not use or view the website if you do not agree to these terms. These terms were last revised on: 27 Oct 2017.
All text, graphics, logos, icons, images and other content contained on the website as well as the selection and arrangement thereof are the exclusive property of the company or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Content made available to you on the website may contain images or other pictorial or graphic work licensed to the company by 3rd parties. By downloading or accessing this content you expressly agree that your rights to use that content are limited and that you may only use this content on the company’s behalf, i.e. with the sole purpose to promote the company, and that you have no additional rights to the work, as set forth in the license terms of the company’s stock photo providers.
The website is not designed for minors under the age of 18. The website does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
The website and the materials therein are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The company does not represent or warrant that materials on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The company does not represent or warrant that the website or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components. the company reserves the right to change any and all content contained on the website at any time without notice.
In no event shall the company, or its offices, directors, shareholders or employees be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or other form, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or the materials contained in, or accessed through, the website.
When ordering or registering on the website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
The company collects information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on the website.
The company may use the information the company collects from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for the company’s newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow the company to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve the website in order to better serve you.
• To allow the company to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
The website does not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. The website only provides articles and information. The website never asks for credit card numbers. The website is scanned for malware regularly. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The website implements a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on teh company’s servers.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.The company may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on the company’s behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may affect the user’s experience that make the website experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders .
The company does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at the company’s discretion, the company may include or offer third-party products or services on the website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. The company therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, the company seeks to protect the integrity of the website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. The company does not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include current contact information for the company or the website’s headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.